- 12 goat cutlets
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup thick Greek-style yoghurt, 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Combine 1 tbs olive oil, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 garlic clove, crushed. Place 12 goat cutlets in a dish and spread with the spice mix. Marinate.
- Combine 1 cup thick Greek-style yoghurt, 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked and chopped. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Heat a barbeque or chargrill pan on medium-high. Cook the cutlets for 2-3 minutes each side for medium. Cool slightly, then serve with the dip.